This is my first year as a twenty-something and I feel like twenty-somethings should have different goals and aspirations than as the teens that we all just were. After looking at my life and what I want out of the next year, I realized that that is ridiculous and as a teenager I wanted myself to do these things as well ( mostly ).
Anyway here is my list of resolutions that will help me take advantage of this year and the rest of my life ( hopefully ).
- Take my medication – all the time, not just when I feel like I need it.
- Work out at least three times a week – this is a variation on the basic resolution “I’m going to be healthier this year!”
- Blog more – ideally three times a week but at least once a week depending on how school is looking and whatnot.
- Take advantage of the opportunities college has to offer – academics are obviously first and foremost, but I would like to be more engaged and involved on campus.
- I want to read thirty books this year (follow my progress on Goodreads! https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30932485-lauren)
- I want to learn how to surf – I think everyone should have one resolution that is something they have always wanted to do but never got around to. This year I am going to get around to surfing.
I have a billion things I want to do in 2017 but I think these are a great place to start!
Photo creds – pinterest user